10 Reasons for Studying MBBS in Philippines
Deciding to continue your higher studies in a country outside of your own, It is an exciting and brave venture… and the Philippines cannot be overlooked as an attractive choice in Southeast Asia. Its diverse and multi-lingual culture, its low cost of living, it’s beautiful scenery and the prestige of its educational establishments have made the Philippines a popular choice for Study.
Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home as the Filipinos are great hosts. They will are incredibly cordial and polite. The Philippines boasts of safe country and ensures secured living for the other students who come to study on MBBS in Philippines. Among them MBBS in Philippines is being the first choice of the Indian student as Philippines caters MBBS course at a very affordable rates along with caters numerous advantages in contrast to other countries.
Reasons for Study in Philippines
- Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
- Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
- Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
- The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
- All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theory give you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
- You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
- To study MBBS in Philippines approx 20,000 students enroll every year that shows prominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
- Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
- Its have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.