Australia is the hotspot immigration destination for the young, talented, and skilled individuals looking to work, study, or business abroad. It’s also a favorite choice for the families and individuals looking for Permanent Residency Visa (PR Visa) to get permanently settled in an overseas country. Australia along with Canada attracts millions of immigrants every year from all parts of the world.
1. Why Australia is Most Popular Immigration Destination?
- Australia is the 12th largest economy in the world
- Australia has a few of world’s most beautiful cities to live, i.e. Sydney, Hobart, Melbourne, Canberra, Gold Coast, Uluru, etc.
- Australia ranked second in the world after Switzerland, as far as average wealth is concerned.
- Australia is known as one of the best countries across the world for its quality of life, Medicare system, and world class education system.
- You will find cultural diversity, secular society and cooperative people & communities in Australia.
- Australia has a point based and neutral Immigration System for the selection of Immigrants with faster visa processing time.
- Government provides support & sponsorship for business migrants, investors, & businessmen.
- Through Skill Independent Visa and other work Visa Categories you can get permanent residency status to stay and work in Australia with Medicare & other facilities.
- Australia has sample number of industries experiencing skill shortages and hence, opportunities exist for highly skilled overseas workers to take up employment with Australian companies.
2. Point Based Immigration System of Australia
Australia has got the hassle-free point based immigration system to facilitate the young and passionate skilled overseas workers, looking to live and work in Australia and subsequently contribute to the economy and development of Australia. This is the perfect arrangement done by Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) to address the state wise or territory wise skill shortage issues in Australia.
The candidate interested in Australia Immigration will submit the EOI (Expression of Interest) through the online immigration software- Skill Select.
3. What is SkillSelect?
SkillSelect is an online software through which an Immigration Applicant creates his/her Profile (called EOI Profile) and submit the EOI (Expression of Interest),mentioning his details regarding, your visa category, demographics, qualification, Experienced, etc. along with the proofs/documents to support his/her given information.
4. What are the Various Australian Visa Categories
There are separate Australian Visa Categories for the individuals interested to work, study, business or visit Australia on a visitor/tourist visa. Below are the few main Visa Categories for Immigration to Australia.
- Work Visa – Skilled Independent Visa (Various Categories available for this Visa Type)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Various Categories available under this Visa Type)
- Visitor Visa (Various Categories available under this Visa Type)
- Student Visa (Various Categories available under this Visa Type)
- PR (Permanent Residency Visa) Visa- (You can apply for this visa if you have lived for at least two years in a particular Regional Area of Australia and worked, including being self-employed, for one year in these same area)
5. How to apply for Australian Visa?
As discussed earlier you would require submitting EOI on SkillSelect in order to immigrate to Australia. However, you may require proper assistance and advice to submit EOI in Skill Select and understanding the Australian Visa processing. In order to get the appropriate guidance, help, and assistance regarding the Australian Visa, you may contact Australian Immigration Expert at Visas Avenue or you can fill the free assessment form to get a call back from Immigration Specialist. We will assess your profile details and demographics and subsequently shall help you in filing you Visa Application at earliest with 100% accuracy.