We give special attention to your application, highlighting the areas essential for a well-presented, error-free application. We assist with References and the 'all-important' Statement of Purpose. We assess your English and the Universities admission committees many times consider our recommendations. We follow up with the chosen Universities and ensures a positive and quick response.
Taking admission in a university abroad is a tough call. One needs adequate guidance, knowledge and information about the university admission processes unique to that university and the country. At FERN Education, we make every possible effort to make student’s admission process in an international university simple and smooth. We thoroughly work on students’ applications, elaborating on strengths and explanation of weaknesses.
At Fern Education, we assess the student’s English skills and send our recommendations to select Universities for admission. We follow up with the selected Universities to help a speedy and positive response. Adequate presentation and documentation of the error-free application usually act as the deciding factor for a student getting the Offer Letter or not.
How our Counsellor’s shortlist university for students
- Your area of interest, academic scores, test scores viz GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, financial budgets
and preferred location is the major factors in selecting universities for you.
- Tuition of the university is taken into consideration and preference is given to one with the tuition fee
that matches your budget.
- University offering financial support is given more preference than the university which offers less
- University offering variety of majors is the preference rather than the smaller university as there
is a chance for On-Campus jobs and Graduate Assistantship in a bigger campus.
- Preference is given to university located in urban areas rather than rural locations as the chances of
internships are more in urban areas.
- University with campus diversity if given preference.
- Other factors include safety and cost of living
- VISA issues based on a feedback of international students have been taken as a factor.
- University with regional accreditation or federal accreditation is given preference.
- University having low international student population is preferred.
How our Counsellor’s process admission
- Provide the students with the Application Form
- Make students understand the procedure of filling up the form
- provide the details of the documents required
- Preparing the written documents: Statement of Purpose (SOP), Recommendation Letter, Resumes
- Prepare all the sealed and rightly addressed Envelope packets
- Sending the application online or via post
- Tracking delivery of your application to University/college