Medical education abroad is one of the solutions for this problem. The demand for medical education abroad is slowly gaining momentum and Indian students have started applying for medical schools in Central American countries.Students are flocking to these countries thanks to the availability of low-cost medical education.
Select the Country to study MBBS Abroad.
Now once you have finalized the best MBBS Abroad education consultant, it is time to decide, which country would suit you the most. There are many parameters for selection of the country such as:
- Decide your tentative budget to study MBBS in abroad at low (affordable) cost.
- Check for the education system and duration of MBBS/MD there.
- Climatic conditions and facilities for that.
- Language learning requirements.
- Do they conduct entire course in English or it is Bilingual.
- Safety aspect while studying MBBS abroad for Indian students.
- Country and its residents should be foreigners and student friendly and also the mentality of them in general.
- Always look for the INDIAN EMBASSY in that state.
- Cultural difference for the students.
- Population in the city / nearby city for higher patients flow.
- Living Cost in the country while studying MBBS in abroad for Indian students.
Never get deceived by the number of INDIANS studying in that country as it can’t be the sole reason to analyse the quality of the education.
Select University in The Chosen country.
The next crucial step is to choose the university to study MBBS abroad based on several factors and your demands.
- MCI recognition for any university abroad.
- Grade of the university.
- Opt for the university that is preferably in the capital city or at least a bigger and a better city with minimal resources and facilities.
- Emphasize on the size and number of books in the Library.
- Number of years of experience in teaching MBBS in English.
- Size of the hospital affiliations (Number of hospital beds).
- Distance of hostel from the university and the availability of Indian food.
- Tuition Fees of the university including hostel costs.
- MCI/FMGE screening coaching needs to be provided by your selected top and best MBBS Abroad consultant.
- Number of Indian students at the campus and the campus support which your consultant has to take care of till you finish your course.
Before finalizing your university do consult INDIAN EMBASSY in that particular country about that university.