The Philippines is an archipelago of 7,107 islands and islets located in the southeast coast of Asia. It has a total land area of 300,000 square kilometres bounded by the Philippine sea to the east, Celebes Sea to the south, and South China Sea to the north and the west. It is separated by three main islands called Luzon, The Visayas and Mindanao. Manila is the national capital located in the heart of Luzon.
Philippines cultural diversity evolved hundred years ago shared by the Malays, Spanish and Americans. Long-time affiliation with the West made the Philippines the fourth most populous English speaking country and the only predominant Christians in Asia. In many ways however, Filipino society is unique among its neighbours. It is a country of rich natural resources attracting large scale foreign investments from big countries such as Japan, United States and Europe.
Why choose to study Medicine in Philippines?
- Very affordable University fees
- English Speaking Lecturers and Patients
- High Quality of Education
- Hands on Clinical Practice.
- Hostel Accommodation and good food are available at reasonable cost
- Tropical Climatic condition
- Doctor of Medicine
List of Universities & Colleges
- AMA Medical University, Manila