Study in Latvia
Latvia is sovereign country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. Latvia is bordered to the north by Estonia, to the south by Lithuania, and to the east both by Belarus and the Russian Federation. Across the Baltic Sea to the west lies Sweden.
The territory of Latvia covers 64,589 km² and is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate.Latvia have 4 seasons with winter, summer, spring and fall. Latvia is a country with no natural disaster and considered a very safe country. The main environmental priorities are improvement of drinking water quality and sewage system, household, and hazardous waste management, as well as reduction of air pollution.
Why Choose to Study in Latvia?
- Latvia provide cross cultural exposure.
- High quality education.
- Exposure to vase international connection as it attracts many students from other
- Very safe environment international students’ to pursue higher education.
- Affordable cost of living.
International students able to enrol either in Bachelor degree, Master’s degree of Phd depending on the level of education completed by students home country before application.
The courses available are:
- IT and many more.
List of Colleges and Universities
- University of Latvia
- Rigas Tehniska universitate
- Latvijas Lauksaimniecibas universitate
- Rigas Stradina universitate
- Vidzemes Augstskola
- Rigas Juridiska augstskola
- Transporta un sakaru instituts
- Latvijas Makslas akademija
- Rīga Stradiņš University