Study in Portugal
Portugal is a relatively small country, the Portuguese natural heritage is extremely rich and diverse. Portugal, one of the oldest countries in Europe, is located in the southwest of the Iberian Peninsula lying between Spain in the north and east, and the Atlantic Ocean in the south and west. The signs of the Portuguese presence around the world are still visible and this is the reason why Portuguese is one of the most spoken languages worldwide and the Portuguese are one of the peoples more open to other civilizations.
The population in mainland Portugal is around 10,000,000 people. Lisbon is the capital with nearly one million inhabitants. Portugal would be one of the recommended safe country for international student for further education.
Why Choose to Study in Portugal?
- Excellent universities with excellent track records and reputations throughout the country.
- Portugal is by far the cheapest country in Western Europe, and Lisbon is one of the
cheapest big cities of Europe
- The Portuguese have reputation hospitality and except others with open arms.
- Opportunity to learn world sixth most spokenlanguage.
- Marine Biology
- Medical studies
List of Colleges and Universities
- University of Porto
- University of Lisbon
- Universidade NOVA de Lisboa,
- Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
- Universidade Catolica Portuguesa
- Universidade do Algarve
- Universidade da Beira Interior
- Universidade de Trás-os- Montes e Alto Douro
- Instituto Politécnico de Bragança
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Lisbon