Study in Russia
In the early 9th century Russia was inhabited by Slavic tribes. In the late 9th century Vikings forged them into a nation centered on Kiev. (The Vikings first captured Novgorod in 862 and Kiev in 882). The new nation was called Rus and in time its Viking rulers adopted native customs and language. They were assimilated into Russian society.
2000 the Russian economy grew strongly (at about 7% a year) and poverty declined. Russia suffered badly during the recession of 2009. However Russia soon recovered. Today Russia is increasingly prosperous. Russia joined the World Trade Organization in 2012. Today the population ofRussia is 142 million.
Why Choose to Study in Russia?
- Russia has a long and rich cultural heritage
- Russia is a very diverse country
- The courses or studies you choose in Russia are globally recognized.
- Excellent education at a low cost.
- It’s an amazing place to live.
- Ph. D and Management
- Arts and Science
- Arts and Design Culture
List of Universities and Colleges
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Saint-Petersburg State University
- Novosibirsk State University
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Tomsk State University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- National Research Nuclear University "Mephi" (Moscow Engineering
- Physics Institute)
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE,Moscow)