Study in Ukraine
In the 7th century BC a people called the Scythians lived in what is now Ukraine. Later the Greeks settled on the north coast of the Black Sea and they founded city states there. Slavs settled Ukraine in the 5th and 6th centuries AD.
Then in the 9th century Swedish Vikings sailed along rivers into the heart of Eastern Europe. Some of them settled in Ukraine. In 882 a Viking named Oleg captured Kiev and it became the capital of a powerful state. In 988 under Vladimir I Ukraine converted to Christianity.
Most of western Ukraine was taken by Russia (except for a small strip in the far west, which went to Austria). Finally in 1783 Russia conquered Crimea. Most of western Ukraine was taken by Russia (except for a small strip in the far west, which went to Austria). Finally in 1783 Russia conquered Crimea. Catherine the Great also founded Odessa.
Why Choose to Study in Ukraine?
- Quality Education
- European Life Standard
- Better Job Prospects
- Outstanding International Faculty
- No Entry Test
- Globally Recognized Courses
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Ukraine
- Doctoral Courses
- Arts & Computer Science
- Computer Science
List of universities and Colleges
- National Technical University of Ukraine
- Sumy State University
- Zaporizhzhya National University
- Lviv Polytechnic National University
- National Aviation University
- National Pedagogical Dragomanov University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv