Tough entrance examinations and stiff competition, securing admission to medical schools in India has become a tall task, forcing many Indian students to take up medicine studies abroad to realize their “Doctor dream” Though countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc remain the first choice of students and parent seeking world class medical education, one should be realistic that it can be extremely challenging in term of time, fees and work load. Moreover to get admission in these institutions students have to undertake stringent entrance tests.
The education system of Philippines follows the US system with English as the medium of instruction. For Indian students seeking to study medicine in Philippines, the duration of study is almost the same as in India and that too at an affordable cost. The tropical climate and hence the disease conditions and occurrences are similar to India, which enhance the efficiency of the medicine students on par or even better than an Indian medicine graduate.
Why study in Philippines?
- A lot of parents believes that Philippines is one of the best education destination for their children to study MBBS, as it offers quality medical education that comes with lot of benefits…
- MBBS in Philippines is most cost effective. Tuition fee is at affordable rate and being paid on installment basis.
- Affordable living and accommodation expenses.
- Modern teaching techniques and superior quality medical education combined with world class amenities.
- Internationally recognized Medical colleges which are listed in World Health Organization (WHO) and supported by foreign medical graduate council.
- Medium of instruction is purely English.
- Majority of Filipinos has a facility for English language and so all students feel comfortable. There is no demand to learn the local language.
- MBBS in Philippines follows the US education system thus students will have the credit transfer options to continue study medicine in America.
- 1 out of every 10 doctors practicing in America is medical graduates from Philippines.
- Philippines exports maximum number of medical graduates in the world.
- MBBS in Philippines comes with a great cultural diversity in the college campus.
- MBBS in Philippines prepares you for the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination).Almost 100% of the students graduate in Philippines passed the Board Examination in their home country.