WHY INDIAN STUDENTS CHOOSE MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
Indian students most often end up choosing medical colleges in Philippines as they are much cheaper and provide better quality education.The number of government medical college in India is very few. The seats allotted in these colleges are limited to the students. India is the first nation to have the maximum number of medical hospitals in the world. But it has failed to increase the capacity of students in the colleges.
There are many great private medical colleges in India. These colleges are a bit costly for a normal student from the middle-class background. The student could barely manage to pay his tuition. The cost spent on donation in some private medical college would be around Rs50lakhs. Whereas, the student who opts to study in foreign countries would complete their entire course at half the donation fee paid in Indian private medical colleges.
Why MBBS in Philippines:
Since the past decade, students started preferring the Philippines for their medical education, more than China and Russia. The country lies in the same zone and thus experiences the same climatic conditions and medicine patterns, unlike China and Russia which are much colder when compared to India. On comparing the pass percentage of students who appears for their screening test the students from the Philippines stood next to Bangladesh.
Studying MBBS in Philippines has become easier and the better option for the students now. Most students wish to study MBBS in Philippines due to the lacking of availability of seats in medical colleges. The students will have to stay in the Philippines for 4 years to complete their MD degree. Once when they cleared their screening tests he/she can practice medicine in India.
Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home as the Filipinos are great hosts. They will are incredibly cordial and polite. The Philippines boasts of safe country and ensures secured living for the other students who come to study on MBBS in Philippines. Among them MBBS in Philippines is being the first choice of the Indian student as Philippines caters MBBS course at a very affordable rates along with caters numerous advantages in contrast to other countries.
Reasons for Study in Philippines
- Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
- Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
- Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 °C to 32 °C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
- The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
- All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theory give you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
- You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
- To study MBBS in Philippines approx 20,000 students enroll every year that shows prominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
- Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
- Its have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.